Saturday, January 21, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #40

Today, I have a card to share for 


Isn't it pretty?
Here's my card, using my Mama Elephant Freestyle Florals stamp set.


I started by inking up the flower in versamark and heat embossed int in white on watercolour paper.
I masked the flower and stamped my leaves and berries in Versamark and Altenew Evening Grey
and heat embossed them in clear.
I ddi the same with my sentiment (from PTI's Spring Woods.)


I coloured in my panel using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers
and a water brush.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, January 26th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

15 comments:

Karen B. said...

The negative highlighting is so pretty!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh love how you were inspired Leigh.

Nora Noll said...

This is lovely!! I love the look of the watercolors against the stark white of the flower.

Dorothy S said...

You have so many pretty cards to inspire!
I want to let you know that I just received your great packet from the Seasons of Giving blog hop. There are so many goodies that I will enjoy using - I have my eye on a couple to complete a card I am working on. Thank you so much for providing a fun prize. (By the way, it took about 10 days to reach me!)
Dorothy Schultz

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful take on the photo! Love it!

Karen Day said...

Leigh, this is lovely! A perfect card to watercolour - and ideal for a sympathy card :o)

Donna Rudy said...

Gorgeous card! Love the watercolouing!

Pam said...

Gorgeous card, Leigh! love your take on the photo.

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on this weeks inspiration, Leigh!

Lisa Elton said...

Marvelous card Leigh! You've captured the colors so well!

KimCreate said...

Leigh, your card is so pretty..I like how you colored the pink around the flowers and left the white!

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card and take on this weeks challenge!

*Vicki* said...

Beautiful texture and design Leigh!! :)

TK said...

This is gorgeous! What a great piece for the beautiful inspiration!