Saturday, July 29, 2017

Altenew July Inspiration Challenge

Today, I have a card to share for the the 


I decided to use my Altenew Build-a-Flower: Camellia stamp set.


I started by stamping my flower in Altenew Blush, Coral Berries & Ruby Red inks
three times -- twice on my card front and once on a diecut.
Then, using a mask, I stamped the leaves in Frayed Leaf, Olive and Moss.
  

I adhered my diecut using dimensional adhesive and
 stamped my sentiment (from PTI's Spring Woods) in Jet Black ink.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful! Love those vibrant pinks Leigh.

Celeste Goff said...

So bold and pretty Leigh!

Aileen said...

Stunning card leigh, absolutely love the colours you have used.

lostinpaper said...

Another fabulous design Leigh, you never cease to inspire!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful arrangement!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this Leigh, it's beautiful!!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Gorgeous camellia with the beautiful layout, Leigh! Love that you layered the center flower die-cut! It's subtle but very effective. Hideko

Gwendolyn said...

Gorgeous card!